NBS is firmly committed to the privacy and security of your electronic commerce. For your full understanding, the following statement details our information gathering and dissemination practices, as well as our security measures.
INFORMATION COLLECTED TO SERVE YOU
- Registration Form and Order Process: To process your order, we require your name, billing address, phone number, email address, shipping address and credit card information. We use this information to process your order and, if any questions should arise, to contact you about your order. In general, we will try to contact you first by email and if that fails, or if time is critical, we will try to contact you by phone. We share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
- Sweepstakes, Contests and Surveys: Should you decide to participate in one or more of the sweepstakes or contest that we offer the information gathered here is used as entrance or submission and as a way for us to notify the winner.
- Session ID: Upon visiting our site we will assign you a unique Session ID in the form of a "cookie," a cookie is a piece of information that a web site sends to a browser. If you are using one of the leading Internet browsers, this information will only be stored temporarily in memory and not the hard drive. This is used to facilitate your shopping experience and order, keep track of your shopping basket during your visit, help diagnose problems with our server, and administer our Web site. Upon exiting your browser this stored Session ID is then discarded.
- IP Address: By default all web server log files capture IP address however we use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
PRIVACY OF INFORMATION
Aside from the previously mentioned third parties involved in the processing of your order, NBS will not share your email address or shopping activity with other parties. In some cases, we may share your physical mailing address with other reputable companies. If you would prefer that we not share your mailing address please contact your personal account executive or call 800-NBS or email marketing@Nautalex.com .
LINKS BEYOND NBS
We may include links on NBS to other companies' sites. NBS is not responsible for the privacy policies and content of those sites.
CHANGES YOU CAN MAKE
- Order Information: To make any changes to your order, please contact your personal account executive. If you are unable or do not have a personal account executive please feel free to contact us via email or phone where we will be happy to assist you. 1(800) 973-8840 or email us at marketing@Nautalex.com.
- Contact Information: To make any changes to your order, please contact your personal account executive. If you are unable or do not have a personal account executive please feel free to contact us via email or phone where we will be happy to assist you at 1(800) 973-8840 or email us at marketing@Nautalex.com.
Revised May, 2015