Nautalex Business Services is seeking a “IT Support Technician” to service our customers in the Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo & Brantford area.
This position is responsible for providing support of our customer’s computers and associated software, assessing their business needs, configuring, installing and training end users. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong problem-solving and organizational skills, and demonstrated customer service skills are important for success in this position.
Attention to detail and customer service skills are extremely important.
- Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Server environment including HyperV
- Linux desktop and server an asset
- Novell network environment
- Intel-based computer hardware architecture
- Ethernet cabling
· Various application software products (the more the better)
Car and valid driver’s license required.
Please send resume and verifiable references. Please use the subject “IT Support Technician”.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Cambridge, ON
- Microsoft Server environment including HyperV: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License
Please send resume and verifiable references to Jobs2015@Nautalex.com. Please use the subject "IT Support Technician"